What if I told you that the most powerful tool you could use to advance your career already rests in your toolkit?
Building your personal brand intentionally and thoughtfully allows you to show up with focus, articulate your offer clearly, and build a compelling reputation with your target audience. Creating influence over your career does not happen when you achieve a specific title or status… it happens when you are driving the messaging, behavior, and effect of your personal brand!
Here are some of my favorite posts on the topic of personal branding:
- What is Personal Branding?
- If Serving Others is Part of Your Personal Brand
- 15 Tips to Rev Up Your Reputation in 2015
- 10 Ways to Market Your Brand
- Perception is Everything
- Does Your Personal Brand Give You Job Security?
- Market Yourself to a Target Audience
- Perception is Reality
- School Professionals and Personal Branding
- A Month-by-Month Strategy to Reinvent Your Personal Brand
- The ABCs of Personal Branding
- Creating Power Through Personal Branding by Lida Citroen
- Cancer is Not Your Brand
- How Much Info is TMI?
- Why Reputation is Everything