Since I have been blogging for more than 5 years, I’m often asked to resend previous blogs that gained a lot of attention when they were posted. I thought you might enjoy seeing an aggregate of the blogs that were both my favorites and the most popular.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll regroup blogs, articles, and videos on: Social Media, Personal Branding, Career Development, and Military Transition. If you’d like me to work on a set for another topic, feel free to suggest it!
- What to Post When You Can’t Think of What to Post
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook?
- Reputation Management Tips: Using LinkedIn for Personal Branding
- Ego Surfing is Good Exercise! So Google Yourself Today
- Social Media CheatSheet: LinkedIn Connections Part I
- Social Media CheatSheet: LinkedIn Connections Part II (Knowing who to invite and how on LinkedIn)
- Using LinkedIn for College & University Students
- Social Networking Landmines to Avoid During the Holidays
- Personal Branding & Facebook: Reputation Management Strategies
- 5 Tips to Cleaning Up Your Online Profiles When Job Hunting (KUSA)
- Polish Your Online Image (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance)
- Are You Showing Up Naked Online? (Social Media Today)
- How Real Should Your Brand be Online? (Social Media Magazine)